- I should have said something earlier... but I really, really need his kidney.
- Down in front!
- Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon.
- Better him than me.
- Pick it up - I've got Zumba at 4.
- Whoa. I didn't know we were supposed to dress up.
- You look like you've seen a ghost.
- Did he pay you to come, too?
- Who's the dead guy?
- Is that my beeper - or is he still wearing his?
- See, kids? This is what God does to the bad ones.
- How much for the long black coffee table?
- Can I put my drink here?
- Get up, Jimmy! It's not funny anymore!
- Eeewwww! What cheap flowers!
- Is the karoake after this part?
- He won't be needing that tie anymore, will he?
- Got any smack?
- He looks so peaceful... you'd never know he's burning in Hell right now.
- Does anyone have dibs on his parking space?
- He never liked you.
- Stall long enough, and you never have to return their tools.
- Finally, I can get a picture of him with his mouth shut. Say "cheese".
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 27 June 2012
What NOT to say at a funeral (humour)
Posted by The Glam Reaper at 07:43
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment