After years of working with Nike in Portland as Creative Directors, Keith Crawford and David Odusanya co-founded Solace Cremation in 2019. The idea came about after their own personal experiences with the death of a loved one and this inspired them to integrate their design expertise and innovative consumer-driven approach to the funeral industry.
The core concept of the service Solace Cremation provides to families is the acceptance that they cannot make the loss any easier and take away grief, but that Solace Cremation can make this part of the loss a lot easier and less confusing.
Tune in for yet another great interview by Jennifer the Glam Reaper, where she aims to help people to make informed decisions on the methods of disposition available these days.
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- Keith Crawford talks about his story
- How was Solace Cremation founded and what is the concept behind the startup company?
- How is it possible to ‘take out’ funeral homes and bring them online?
- The growth of Solace Cremation
- Keith’s thoughts on the funeral industry shift to new ideas and methods of disposition
- How does Solace Cremation choose their cremation partners and how does Keith feel about big corporations scooping up the business from local businesses?
- The before, during, and after service processes of Solace Cremation.
- Some creative ways families have devised after the passing of their loved ones to honor their legacy
- Keith’s fear that so many startups in the funeral industry will be gone after some years
Connect with Keith Crawford:
Website - https://www.tulipcremation.com/ (Previously: Solace Cremation)
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tulipcremation
Connect with Jennifer/The Glam Reaper:
Facebook Page - Muldowney Memorials: https://www.facebook.com/MuldowneyMemorials/
Facebook Page - Rainbow Bridge Memorials: https://www.facebook.com/rainbowbridgememorialsdotcom
Instagram - &
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org