Our interview with Melissa Unfred, known in the funeral industry
I encourage everyone to listen and have an open mind in
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- A quick introduction of self by the Modern Mortician, Melissa Unfred.
- How Kermit came into the life of Melissa and became her partner in crime of sorts in Tiktok and Instagram?
- A course that Melissa will teach about what processes and training dog owners needs to go through for their dogs.
- How did Melissa shift to the green burial niche in the funeral industry?
- Melissa's viewpoint on educating people on green burial technology and why embalming is not her forte?
- What are Melissa’s thoughts on the inaccurate information circulated on embalming and being pushed by some influencers and sectors with their own agendas?
- The premise of having a united educational course or degrees and licensing for the industry.
- The current methods of disposition that Melissa is advocating for continuous learning.
- Melissa’s personal preference of burial.
- What is composting?
- The variations in Alkaline Hydrolysis or commonly referred to as water cremation.
- What does Melissa think about the future of burials potentially on cremation?
- What can the funeral industry do in spite of being the tiny percent of the worldwide industry in saving the planet and its environment?
- Melissa’s plans and the classes she is developing, that are coming up soon.
Connect with Melissa Unfred:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TheModernMortician/
Titok - @mod_mortician
Instagram - @mod_mortician
You Tube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maFi_AS9UII