Funeral preplanning is important because it guarantees that when your time comes, your family can have a fitting and personal farewell. This means giving yourself and your loved ones the best chance of moving forward in a healthy way from the loss of a loved one.
Join us in this episode as we have our guest, Suelin Chen, CEO of Cake, talk to us all about her company, a digital self-serve suite of tools spanning from
planning to bereavement support.
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- How to create a plan for a meaningful ending so they can live their best life through Cake.
- CAKE: A symbol of celebrating life moments
- Why end-of-life planning is actually all about honoring life.
- The importance of funeral planning. (... and how does it feel setting up your own?)
- Why should people know how funeral services work?
Connect with Suelin Chen:
Connect with Jennifer/The Glam Reaper:
Facebook Page: Muldowney Memorials & Rainbow Bridge Memorials
Post a Comment