Have you thought of planning your funeral? Funeral preplanning is important because it guarantees that when your time comes, your family can have a fitting and personal farewell. This means giving yourself and your loved ones the best chance of moving forward in a healthy way from the loss of a loved one.
In this episode of the Glam Reaper Podcast, Jennifer is joined by special guest, Suelin Chen, CEO of Cake, where she tells us all about her company, a digital self-serve suite of tools spanning from planning to bereavement support.
Tune in to learn how you can make your final journey extra meaningful. Enjoy!
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- How to create a plan for a meaningful ending so they can live their best life through Cake
- CAKE: A symbol of celebrating life moments
- Why end-of-life planning is actually all about honoring life.
- The importance of funeral planning, and how it feels to set up your own
- Why should people know how funeral services work?
Connect with Suelin Chen: