Part 1 of this podcast had these three fabulous hosts discussing the idea of a celebrant. If you missed the episode, catch it first before you tune into the more light-hearted part 2.
It does get serious a little in this episode where we discuss how funeral directors get alot of backlash from every side. Is it a business, is it an industry? Should people be expected to work for free? Do families feel robbed when at a funeral home? Does the media make us think that?
The conversation talks about preplanning and how we are all unique humans at the end of the day and everyone suffers loss, even your funeral directors.
A lighter tone was used at the end of the conversation, and it was a great way to conclude the episode. Enjoy!
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- What is the value of giving a funeral service?
- A thank you note received by Brian that disproves what people are thinking about Funeral Directors.
- Why is Jennifer not going back into being a wedding planner?
- Jennifer's book, her 3rd book coming up and the podcast.
- About the Undertaking Podcast where Funeral Directors, Ryan Ballard and Brian Waters discuss life, death and the stories of funeral service.
- Jennifer posed a question to Brian and Allan - Who are your favorite and your worst guests?
- Ryan and Brian being asked on what is the future of the funeral industry and what is their funeral song?