The guys from “Undertaking, The Podcast”, Brian Waters and Ryan Ballard joined The Glam Reaper, Jennifer Muldowney in this epic two-part (and maybe more!) episode talking all things funeral. As we are both natural hosts of our own podcasts, there was a reversal of roles throughout. I asked questions of the lads and Brian quizzed me back which I happily obliged!
Of course, we chatted and discussed and digressed so much that we had to edit this into two episodes and honestly, it could have been 3 but I figured not everyone wants to hear us just shooting the sh*t. In this episode, you will hear us focus mostly on the idea of the celebrant and what it can do for both families and funeral homes. Happy listening!
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- What goes into the thought process in creating a memorial and being a celebrant?
- How does a celebrant help a funeral home?
- What happened when Brian, a Funeral Director, was asked to offer eulogies for the departed?
- Why is it okay to get emotional during the funeral service?
- What about the clergy? Will they be replaced by celebrants?
- How rewarding is it to be a celebrant?
Connect with Brian Waters and Ryan Ballard:
Connect with Jennifer/The Glam Reaper:
Facebook Page: Muldowney Memorials & Rainbow Bridge Memorials
Post a Comment