Notice how many people are into renewable energy, protecting the environment, eco-friendly options, and so on? It is therefore not surprising that people can also embrace the green lifestyle even when handling the end-of-life phase through the so-called ‘green burial’ options.
This is the episode where the Glam Reaper, Jennifer, meets the Green Reaper, Elizabeth Fournier. Elizabeth is the author of “The Green Burial Guidebook: Everything You Need to Plan an Affordable, Environmentally Friendly Burial” and she helps families with how they want to celebrate the lives of their dearly departed. There are many options, of course, but being a member of the Advisory Board for the Green Burial Council, she is certainly an authority on the subject and why she is known as the “Green Reaper”. Enjoy listening!
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- About Elizabeth Fournier's journey in the funeral industry and her green burial initiative.
- What is the story of Elizabeth's first natural burial experience?
- How many states allow natural burial and what sorts of legal restrictions are there in every state?
- What are some problems that we can anticipate with natural burial and what precautions should be taken beforehand?
- How did that first natural burial go and how did Elizabeth's green journey progress from that?
- Does Elizabeth's funeral home only do green burials?
Connect with Elizabeth Fournier:
Website - https://www.thegreenreaper.org/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/greenburial/
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/elizfournier
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/elizabethgreenreaper
Connect with Jennifer/The Glam Reaper:
Facebook Page - Muldowney Memorials: https://www.facebook.com/MuldowneyMemorials/
Facebook Page - Rainbow Bridge Memorials: https://www.facebook.com/rainbowbridgememorialsdotcom
Instagram - &
Email us here: email@example.com